- Bioparox (fusafungin);
- Nalidixic acid;
- Tetracycline hydrochloride;
Bioparox Biseptol Hyoxisone Isoniazid Levofloxacin Oletetrin Sparfloxacin Cifran
Indications for antibiotic use
Tablets are prescribed extremely often. Buy tetracycline A wide range of effects and pronounced availability of the drug allow you to work with patients of different age groups suffering from diverse diseases. The main indications:
- infections of the upper respiratory tract (except in situations where streptococcus resistance is noted);
- lower respiratory tract infections;
- infections of the dermal tissue and soft tissues;
- pathological processes caused by rickettsia activity (the use of an antibiotic is also relevant in case of rare diseases - Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Ku fever, rickettsioses);
Tetracycline tablets helps if the patient is not allowed to take penicillin drugs. The analogue is relevant for such forms of pathologies: syphilis, necrotic type gingivitis, anthrax, actinomycosis.
Composition and form of release
Round biconvex tablets Tetracycline in a film coating are available. The hue of the core is yellow; two layers can be seen in the cross section. In addition, in pharmacies you can buy ointment and powder in ampoules..
- The active ingredient of the drug is tetracycline hydrochloride. The medicine in tablets contains the following additional components: sucrose, talc, potato starch, calcium stearate, gelatin.
As adverse reactions are possible: vomiting, redness of the skin, rash, diarrhea, anorexia, abdominal pain, constipation, dry mouth, discoloration of the surface of the tongue and tooth enamel, headache, dizziness, skin itching.
Edema, increased photosensitivity, hypovitaminosis, intestinal dysbiosis, palpitations, increased pressure, instability, distracted attention, delayed reaction, passivity, allergic reactions, neutropenia, pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer are also possible..